CB6

A blog for the chiobus =)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

ahoy chiobus! happy new year from bao!! heh appreciated the e-cards and well-wishes u guys sent :) just terribly sorry that i wasnt able to reply some...cos i was busy with family ( no lah not all shopping ) had a super-duper fun festive season and hope u guys are having fun too! hmm back to lonely me now though. oh and seettoh, good that im seeing u MUCH more online now...still think ur job is uber cool. someone's actually an asst accountant of a nasty clown! haha kidding lah. and huiquan, do u honestly use skype? cos ur contact is a ? on my list... and ww and xy, do add me or tell me ur nick so i can add and call u :) right, 6 more months to summer hols! and then i'll be flying home woohoo!! cant wait. argh. okay till early. go and do my essays now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home