CB6

A blog for the chiobus =)

Thursday, November 17, 2005

hihi..
好久不见.. ok Hui Quan, I've added you to my MSN.. Hope to see ya.
As for Xiaowei.. Ya.. I think the scholars are in one class and *sigh* the unlucky me has been assigned one class together with the scholars... Feel very very out-of-place but.. there's only 2 lessons left.. Hopefully, it's getting better.. Oh ya.. I don't think guys and girls are separated.. In some classes, the ratio is quite balanced.
And Xiaowei, I'm very very sorry for not helping you out for chem.. Tried very hard to squeeze out some time for you, but my life is in a horrible mess now! Exams are 1.5 weeks away, and I still have undone projects :(
Jia you everyone.. Oh ya.. Wenwei's exams ending soon and mine have not started.. Stressed...
Good luck for ya exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home