CB6

A blog for the chiobus =)

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Huiquan has finally joined the blog! Yay!

I don't really have the time and mood to blog now that school has started. (Add that I don't have a laptop. (Don't think I need one either.) Think I'm probably the only one among my friends who doesn't own a laptop. Haha.) Haven't been updating my own blog too. :( But then again.. I wouldn't want to flood my blog or the CB6 blog with almost-identical-entries of my boring life. I don't want to be reminded that I'm living a life of monotony. Haha. So, I guess I'll be here only when there's any interesting stuff.

Actually, I've work to do. But procrastination has become a habit of mine. Uh.. That's bad. I've got to buck up! Do my homework! Start being on time for my lectures and tutorials! Start on my projects! Jia you! Everyone, jia you for school too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home