CB6

A blog for the chiobus =)

Monday, August 15, 2005

Oh the blog is reviving!! Yeah, that busy lawyer probably doesn't ever check her new beautiful email. How can she get business in the future??

Weekend before I leave? 27, 28 aug is it? I'm free on both days if 27 is a public holiday, but I'm hoping that it's not, so I'll be free on 28 (sun). Oh bao, my 2 cases are almost all full cos I'm bringing a blanket and mattress pad.. So I don't see how u can squeeze ur whole house into 2.5 cases. Ur packing skills must be real good..

Xiaowei: Mark Tan is it? He's still in TJ meh? I know u're so happy to get a lift from a guy lor.. =) So is our differentiation and integration date still on? Tell me when u're free k?

Ok, it's 12am. I can call that school again. They still haven't entered my A level results into the comp, don't know why it's so difficult, thought it can be done in 2 minutes. It's becoming sort of a routine, to stay up and make long distance calls..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home